Neighbors cheer during Calif. drug raid
By Thadeus Greenson
HUMBOLDT, Calif. — The Humboldt Drug Task Force and the Eureka Police Department raided two separate residences in the 300 block of West Del Norte Street early Thursday morning, to the elation of area residents who have long claimed the houses were an epicenter of drug activity.
EPD Sgt. Patrick O'Neill said the raids resulted in the arrests of nine suspects — seven adults and two juveniles — and the seizure of about one ounce of methamphetamine, as well as items consistent with sales and other paraphernalia.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Neighbors cheer during Calif. drug raid
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform