Ohio police receive $182K from drug bust
By Lauren Pack
The Middletown Journal
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio — The Middletown Division of Police has received $182,604 as its share of seized assets from 20 convicted drug dealers.
Lt. Rodney Muterspaw led the team of detectives, which included Larry Fultz and David Birk, now a sergeant, in an lengthy investigation the resulted in the arrest of members of a Los Angles drug ring.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio police receive $182K from drug bust
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police