Ohio police receive $182K from drug bust
By Lauren Pack
The Middletown Journal
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio — The Middletown Division of Police has received $182,604 as its share of seized assets from 20 convicted drug dealers.
Lt. Rodney Muterspaw led the team of detectives, which included Larry Fultz and David Birk, now a sergeant, in an lengthy investigation the resulted in the arrest of members of a Los Angles drug ring.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio police receive $182K from drug bust
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman