Kan. police bust $1 million drug ring
By Ron Sylvester
The Wichita Eagle
WICHITA, Kan. Six months worth of drug sales may have netted a group of men more than $1 million, according to a federal indictment unsealed today in Wichita.
Federal, state and local authorities have arrested four of the seven men accused of running a drug ring in which authorities are seeking to seize $1.3 million in proceeds and real estate. Prosecutors say the group sold methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Kan. police bust $1 million drug ring
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help