Kan. police bust $1 million drug ring
By Ron Sylvester
The Wichita Eagle
WICHITA, Kan. Six months worth of drug sales may have netted a group of men more than $1 million, according to a federal indictment unsealed today in Wichita.
Federal, state and local authorities have arrested four of the seven men accused of running a drug ring in which authorities are seeking to seize $1.3 million in proceeds and real estate. Prosecutors say the group sold methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Kan. police bust $1 million drug ring
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform