Kan. police bust $1 million drug ring
By Ron Sylvester
The Wichita Eagle
WICHITA, Kan. Six months worth of drug sales may have netted a group of men more than $1 million, according to a federal indictment unsealed today in Wichita.
Federal, state and local authorities have arrested four of the seven men accused of running a drug ring in which authorities are seeking to seize $1.3 million in proceeds and real estate. Prosecutors say the group sold methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Kan. police bust $1 million drug ring
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds