FBI: Texas gangs could join cartel power struggle
The Los Sureños gang might be aligning with a Mexican cartel
El Paso Times
EL PASO, Texas — Two gangs could be on a collision course in El Paso, says an FBI specialist.
Marco Cordero, a special agent with the FBI's gang task force, said the Barrio Azteca and Los Sureños gangs may start a power struggle.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman