Local police officers help take down Mexican mafia
Ontario's 'Black Angels' targeted
Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
ONTARIO, Calif. — A 17-month investigation spearheaded by the city's Police Department has resulted in the arrest of 52 alleged gang members who had ties to the Mexican Mafia.
Ontario police officers said the gang investigation was the largest in the city's history.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help