Calif. airport: The right spot for pot?
A Los Angeles-based company wants to build a business unparalleled in the medical marijuana industry
By Toni Scott
Oroville Mercury Register
CHICO, Calif. — In this economy, it may be good news to some that a enterprising venture is interested in one of Chico's largest vacant buildings.
But others are concerned over the proposal for 1100 Marauder St. a 600,000-square-foot indoor hydroponic medical marijuana grow that would be the largest in the nation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. airport: The right spot for pot?
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court