Calif. airport: The right spot for pot?
A Los Angeles-based company wants to build a business unparalleled in the medical marijuana industry
By Toni Scott
Oroville Mercury Register
CHICO, Calif. — In this economy, it may be good news to some that a enterprising venture is interested in one of Chico's largest vacant buildings.
But others are concerned over the proposal for 1100 Marauder St. a 600,000-square-foot indoor hydroponic medical marijuana grow that would be the largest in the nation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. airport: The right spot for pot?
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house