NY traffic stop nets 513 pounds of pot
The driver sped off after running a red light and ended up on a dead-end street
NEW YORK — A driver who fled a routine traffic stop in New York City early Sunday was arrested with 513 pounds of marijuana, police said.
Clement Hunter drove his rented Dodge Caravan through a red light at Farmers and Merrick boulevards in Queens around 4 a.m., police told the New York Daily News.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NY traffic stop nets 513 pounds of pot
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman