2 Philly cops shoot, kill suspected drug dealer
The 20-year-old suspect pulled a large-caliber revolver from his waistband and pointed it at the officers
By Robert Moran
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — A suspected drug dealer who allegedly pulled a gun on police was fatally shot by two officers Monday night in the city's Kensington section.
At 8:05, the uniformed officers responded to a report of drug sales and a person with a gun in the 2100 block of East Monmouth Street, said police spokesman Lt. Raymond Evers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 Philly cops shoot, kill suspected drug dealer
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman