2 Philly cops shoot, kill suspected drug dealer
The 20-year-old suspect pulled a large-caliber revolver from his waistband and pointed it at the officers
By Robert Moran
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — A suspected drug dealer who allegedly pulled a gun on police was fatally shot by two officers Monday night in the city's Kensington section.
At 8:05, the uniformed officers responded to a report of drug sales and a person with a gun in the 2100 block of East Monmouth Street, said police spokesman Lt. Raymond Evers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 Philly cops shoot, kill suspected drug dealer
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court