Video: Oxidado epidemic in Brazil - worse than crack?
By PoliceOne Staff
BRAZIL - Use of Oxidado, a cheap new drug made from cocaine paste, is growing rapidly in Brazil. Cheaper and more deadly than crack, the drug is transforming from one used primarily by lower classes to increasingly being used by more affluent drug users.
Watch the AOL News report on the rising popularity of Oxidado.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman