Video: Oxidado epidemic in Brazil - worse than crack?
By PoliceOne Staff
BRAZIL - Use of Oxidado, a cheap new drug made from cocaine paste, is growing rapidly in Brazil. Cheaper and more deadly than crack, the drug is transforming from one used primarily by lower classes to increasingly being used by more affluent drug users.
Watch the AOL News report on the rising popularity of Oxidado.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help