Woman enters Mass. police station with cocaine, is arrested
Danielle Wood, 23, had an oustanding warrant and a search revealed cocaine on her person
By PoliceOne Staff
TOPSFIELD, Mass. — Police arrested a woman who walked into a police station with cocaine.
Danielle Wood, 23, entered the station Monday on an unrelated matter, according to the Boston Herald. Officers found an outstanding warrant, so they searched her, police said.
Wood was arrested on charges of an oustanding warrant — police said she was unaware she had one — and possession of a Class B drug.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman