Video: Man overdoses on bath salts
Former bath salts addict: 'It felt so evil'
By Ashley Hayes
The man is strapped onto a gurney and restrained, yet he is singing, making faces and twitching.
"You know where you're at?" a paramedic asks him, but Freddy Sharp can't answer. He was, he explained later, off in his own world after overdosing on synthetic drugs known as "bath salts."
"I'd never experienced anything like that," Sharp told CNN's Don Lemon. "It really actually scared me pretty bad."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video: Man overdoses on bath salts
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman