30 suspected Calif. dealers arrested in crackdown on drug hot spots
Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer
The San Francisco Chronicle
Copyright 2006 The Chronicle Publishing Co.
All Rights Reserved
Rich Vierra remembers being there before, at 87th Avenue and Holly Street, one of Oakland's worst drug dealing corners, to make an illicit purchase.
On Thursday, Vierra returned with his Oakland Police Department badge and an arrest warrant for Anthony Mustard, 18.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms