30 suspected Calif. dealers arrested in crackdown on drug hot spots
Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer
The San Francisco Chronicle
Copyright 2006 The Chronicle Publishing Co.
All Rights Reserved
Rich Vierra remembers being there before, at 87th Avenue and Holly Street, one of Oakland's worst drug dealing corners, to make an illicit purchase.
On Thursday, Vierra returned with his Oakland Police Department badge and an arrest warrant for Anthony Mustard, 18.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman