A little pot is a lot of trouble for Fla. man who flees cops
Ryan Brogen is accused of fleeing police, resisting an officer without violence, and destroying evidence
By Jorge Milian
Palm Beach Post
LAKE WORTH, Fla. — A 27-year-old Boynton Beach man concerned that police would find marijuana in his car has plenty more to worry about after he allegedly tried to elude officers Thursday night.
Ryan M. Brogen is accused of fleeing police, marijuana possession of less than 20 grams, resisting an officer without violence and destroying evidence.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms