Photo: SF police's ecstasy find breaks drug seizure record
Police followed a blood trail to an apartment containing 23 kilograms of ecstasy powder
By PoliceOne Staff
SAN FRANCISCO — San Francisco police made a record drug seizure Sunday when a trail of blood led officers to an apartment where they found drugs, cash, and computer equipment.
Police were responding to a report of vandalism when they followed a blood trail to the second floor of an apartment where they found two suspects, both covered in blood, according to the department’s Facebook page.
After obtaining a warrant, they seized 23 kilograms of MDMA powder and 4.5 kilograms of MDMA pills, and almost $30K in cash and computer equipment.
The suspects, Steven Terrell and Benjamin Hagerl, were arrested on a slew of charges, according to the post.
(Photo courtesy San Francisco Police Facebook)
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy