Photo: SF police's ecstasy find breaks drug seizure record
Police followed a blood trail to an apartment containing 23 kilograms of ecstasy powder
By PoliceOne Staff
SAN FRANCISCO — San Francisco police made a record drug seizure Sunday when a trail of blood led officers to an apartment where they found drugs, cash, and computer equipment.
Police were responding to a report of vandalism when they followed a blood trail to the second floor of an apartment where they found two suspects, both covered in blood, according to the department’s Facebook page.
After obtaining a warrant, they seized 23 kilograms of MDMA powder and 4.5 kilograms of MDMA pills, and almost $30K in cash and computer equipment.
The suspects, Steven Terrell and Benjamin Hagerl, were arrested on a slew of charges, according to the post.
(Photo courtesy San Francisco Police Facebook)
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic