Video: Okla. police arrest dispatcher for smoking pot on the job
Police say dispatcher Vicki Boyung admitted to smoking marijuana inside the Carnegie Police Department during her shift
By A. Edwards and Joleen Chaney
CARNEGIE, Okla.— Police say dispatcher Vicki Boyung admitted to smoking marijuana inside the Carnegie Police Department during her shift.
The officer who was trying to contact the dispatcher decided to show up to check on her and moments later you can see him pull up in his police car.
He confronted Boyung about the smell and she admitted to smoking pot on the job and gave the officer a small tin container with two and a half joints. The officer then arrested his coworker on the spot.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform