Police Face Health Dangers in Fight Against Fentanyl & Heroin Epidemic
The synthetic painkiller known as fentanyl has become an increasing problem for law enforcement officers throughout the country. Fentanyl can be lethal if exposed to even a small amount of the substance. The TacticID Handheld Raman Analyzer is helping law enforcement to identify fentanyl, as well as other street drugs like heroin and cocaine.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house