MFL-3000 Field Prescription Drug Identification Demonstration
The MFL-3000 is an easy to use system, designed for the field law enforcement professional, for rapidly identifying Controlled Prescription Drugs (CPD). The new portable solution from Centice delivers unparalleled support for law enforcement professionals to perform presumptive tests on chemical substances while in challenging situations in the field. The ruggedized unit, using sophisticated patented technology, identifies prescription drugs within seconds of analysis in just a three step process.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman