Steve Rabinovich: Tactical Medicine
Dave Smith sits down with Steve Rabinovich, instructor at ECHO, to discuss the meaning of tactical medicine and how to become trained in it. There are important concepts to understand when it comes to tactical medicine. Cops get hurt more doing their daily assignments than patrol officers. When officers go down, they must be able to address their injuries and prevent themselves from getting critically injured on the job.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman