Knife-wielding EDP shot, killed by Ga. police
Man killed by police acted strangely before death
By GEORGE CHIDI
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
GWINNETT CO., Ga. — A knife-wielding man shot dead by a Gwinnett County police officer Friday morning displayed bizarre behavior in the moments before his death, witnesses said.
Police fatally shot the suspect after the man stole a police cruiser and kept ramming it into a pickup truck.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Knife-wielding EDP shot, killed by Ga. police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help