Knife-wielding EDP shot, killed by Ga. police
Man killed by police acted strangely before death
By GEORGE CHIDI
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
GWINNETT CO., Ga. — A knife-wielding man shot dead by a Gwinnett County police officer Friday morning displayed bizarre behavior in the moments before his death, witnesses said.
Police fatally shot the suspect after the man stole a police cruiser and kept ramming it into a pickup truck.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Knife-wielding EDP shot, killed by Ga. police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke takes job with Homeland Security
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Grand jury doesn't indict Ohio officer for fatally shooting teen