Police looking for man who stabbed Fla. deputy
By Macollvie Jean-François
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
TAMARAC, Fla. — Authorities are looking for a man who stabbed a deputy, sending her to the hospital early Sunday, the Broward Sheriff's Office said.
Sgt. Lisa Disavino, 29, has since been released from Broward General Medical Center after the 1:47 a.m. attack at Commercial Boulevard and Nob Hill Road, according to the agency.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police looking for man who stabbed Fla. deputy
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help