Police looking for man who stabbed Fla. deputy
By Macollvie Jean-François
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
TAMARAC, Fla. — Authorities are looking for a man who stabbed a deputy, sending her to the hospital early Sunday, the Broward Sheriff's Office said.
Sgt. Lisa Disavino, 29, has since been released from Broward General Medical Center after the 1:47 a.m. attack at Commercial Boulevard and Nob Hill Road, according to the agency.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police looking for man who stabbed Fla. deputy
- Less Lethal
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman