Utah man resists arrest, fights officers
Deseret Morning News
PROVO, Utah — Police say a 30-year-old man bit, kicked, scratched and spit at officers who arrested him following a domestic dispute late Monday.
Officers were called out to the scene of a domestic fight at about 11 p.m. Monday near 1200 N. State. Police said the man found out they were on their way and fled the house. The victim told police he and a woman had gotten into an argument, and she tried to leave. The man grabbed her arm, pulled her hair and ripped her shirt completely off while trying to keep her from leaving, a police report states.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Utah man resists arrest, fights officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds