Mich. cops kill son of anti-police shooting activist
Police said the man made aggressive movements toward officers while holding a knife
By Jeff Proctor
SAGINAW, Mich. — The son of an outspoken critic of police shootings in Albuquerque was fatally shot by police in Michigan on July 1.
Milton Hall was shot by Saginaw police officers outside a strip mall in the Michigan city, his mother, Jewel Hall, told the Journal on Monday evening.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy