Wash. woman stabs intruder to death during 2nd invasion
The woman's husband was struggling with the man when she got a knife and stabbed him, someone had stolen cash and hit her 12 hours before
NORTH BEND, Wash. — The King County sheriff's office in Washington state says a woman stabbed an intruder to death at a North Bend home.
Sgt. Cindi West says the woman's husband was struggling with the man about 1:40 a.m. Monday when she got a knife and stabbed the stranger to help her husband.
The couple was not injured.
West says the intruder is probably the same man who went to the home Sunday afternoon — just 12 hours earlier — walked in through an unlocked door, hit the woman and escaped with cash.
Investigators say it apparently was a random attack. They don't know why the house was targeted or why the robber went back.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help