1 dead, 3 injured in Texas high school stabbing
The sheriff believes the attack may have been gang related
By PoliceOne Staff
HARRIS COUNTY, Texas — A 17-year-old student was fatally stabbed and three other students were injured Wednesday morning at Spring High School.
According to Sheriff Adrian Garcia, two victims suffered minor injuries and were flown to a nearby hospital. The condition of the third wounded student is not known.
"There is some information that this may have been gang related," Garcia said, according to the Houston Chronicle.
A fight erupted around 7 a.m., and then weapons were pulled out, according to the report.
No weapons have been recovered.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend