FULL LIST OF Emergency RESULTS
U.S. police assess emergency response tactics after Paris attacks–
Counterterrorism experts say well-coordinated assaults carried out by foreigners are less likely in the U.S.
Denver police investigate dispatch, 911 response time after killing–
Police officials said internal investigation will focus on the time it took officers to respond to the home, and whether dispatchers properly prioritized call
FCC: Thousands of hotels don't offer direct 911–
The killing of Kari Hunt Dunn spurred a petition that has garnered more than 440,000 signatures demanding hotels and motels be required to enable the direct dialing of 911
Report: Emergency communications failed in LAX shooting–
An LAX police dispatcher who received a call seconds after a gunman opened fire last year didn't know where to send officers because no one was on the line
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house