FULL LIST OF Entry Topics
Throwback: 1974 'Forcible Entry' training film–
FBI training film from 1974 demonstrates situations in which police are excused from compliance with statutory knock and notice requirements when forcibly entering premises.
Presynct Technologies at IACP 2012–
Presynct Technologies discusses new devices and robust applications that can give officers the ability to input data in the field and store and sync it.
Dynamic Search Warrants - Team Movement–
Ray DeCunto offers a few tips for team movement upon entry, like being aware of — and staying away from — fatal funnels.
The TACARM JUGGERNAUT–
A video demo of the TacArm Juggernaut.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms