FULL LIST OF Entry RESULTS
Throwback: 1974 'Forcible Entry' training film–
FBI training film from 1974 demonstrates situations in which police are excused from compliance with statutory knock and notice requirements when forcibly entering premises.
Presynct Technologies at IACP 2012–
Presynct Technologies discusses new devices and robust applications that can give officers the ability to input data in the field and store and sync it.
Dynamic Search Warrants - Team Movement–
Ray DeCunto offers a few tips for team movement upon entry, like being aware of — and staying away from — fatal funnels.
The TACARM JUGGERNAUT–
A video demo of the TacArm Juggernaut.
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds