FULL LIST OF Entry Videos
Throwback: 1974 'Forcible Entry' training film–
FBI training film from 1974 demonstrates situations in which police are excused from compliance with statutory knock and notice requirements when forcibly entering premises.
Presynct Technologies at IACP 2012–
Presynct Technologies discusses new devices and robust applications that can give officers the ability to input data in the field and store and sync it.
Dynamic Search Warrants - Team Movement–
Ray DeCunto offers a few tips for team movement upon entry, like being aware of — and staying away from — fatal funnels.
The TACARM JUGGERNAUT–
A video demo of the TacArm Juggernaut.
PoliceOne top 5
- Police arrest 217 in D.C. as protests turn violent
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Dear President Trump: This is what American cops want
- Assault a cop? Conn. lawmakers want stiffer penalties
- 1 dead, multiple injured in Texas shopping mall shooting
How to find child care to fit your odd LEO schedule
Working outside of traditional 9-5 office hours makes finding a sitter challenging – here is your solution.