Ill. agencies form crime task force
By Mary Owen
The Chicago Tribune
CHICAGO — More than three dozen police departments in Will County are pooling their law enforcement resources to create the Will County Major Crimes Task Force.
A collaboration of detectives from 37 police departments, the group will come to the aid of smaller departments in complex homicide or other criminal investigations when it begins operating in the fall.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. agencies form crime task force
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman