Ill. agencies form crime task force
By Mary Owen
The Chicago Tribune
CHICAGO — More than three dozen police departments in Will County are pooling their law enforcement resources to create the Will County Major Crimes Task Force.
A collaboration of detectives from 37 police departments, the group will come to the aid of smaller departments in complex homicide or other criminal investigations when it begins operating in the fall.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. agencies form crime task force
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police