Database for DUI offenders to be online by '09
Searchable database of multiple repeaters to be online by Dec. 31
By Holly Zachariah
The Columbus Dispatch
COLUMBUS, Ohio — A click of a computer mouse soon will be all it takes to find out whether a repeat drunken driver lives in your neighborhood.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Database for DUI offenders to be online by '09
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform