Database for DUI offenders to be online by '09
Searchable database of multiple repeaters to be online by Dec. 31
By Holly Zachariah
The Columbus Dispatch
COLUMBUS, Ohio — A click of a computer mouse soon will be all it takes to find out whether a repeat drunken driver lives in your neighborhood.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Database for DUI offenders to be online by '09
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house