Database for DUI offenders to be online by '09
Searchable database of multiple repeaters to be online by Dec. 31
By Holly Zachariah
The Columbus Dispatch
COLUMBUS, Ohio — A click of a computer mouse soon will be all it takes to find out whether a repeat drunken driver lives in your neighborhood.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Database for DUI offenders to be online by '09
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court