Accused serial rapist eludes Ga. police for months, now linked to more murders
By Megan Matteucci
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — A DeKalb County serial rapist has continued to elude officers and now may be linked to as many as six attacks, police said Thursday.
Investigators said their manhunt has captured several fugitives, but none has been positively identified as the rapist.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court