Mass. cops deal with large overflow of evidence
Some items in overflowing evidence rooms go back as far as 15 years
Telegram & Gazette
SOUTHBRIDGE, Mass. — A small hot tub and a set of brass knuckle with three knives sticking out of it are among unusual items that have accumulated in the Southbridge Police Department.
They are examples of a common housekeeping issue for police departments - the need for more room for evidence and recovered items.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass. cops deal with large overflow of evidence
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help