Chemist told Mass. police she 'messed up bad'
Employee at drug lab denied doing anything wrong when analyzing drug samples, then changed her story
The Bismarck Tribune
BOSTON — A chemist at the center of a scandal at a Massachusetts drug lab admitted to investigators that she faked test results for two to three years, forged signatures and bypassed proper procedures, according to a state police report obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press.
The report indicates that Annie Dookhan told police several times that she knew what she had done was wrong.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Chemist told Mass. police she 'messed up bad'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend