Kustom Signals unveils new file management solution
The lite version of Eyewitness Data Vault supports smaller installations
By PoliceOne Staff
Kustom Signals released the next phase of its file management system, Eyewitness Data Vault (EDV). Kustom’s Eyewitness Data Vault Lite (EDV Lite) is designed for smaller installations of custom in-car and body-worn video systems that only utilize manual file transfer.
The full version of EDV is a digital video management solution that automatically and securely manages in-car and other digital assets locally or across a network. It supports simple and advanced searches, multi-camera synchronous playback, easy file duplication and provides database access to users across the network, the company said.
EDV Lite offers a similar list of features as Kustom’s EDV, including file ingestion, search, play, burn and export, as well as an Admin package that controls which features are accessible to each user. EDV Lite is also upgradeable to the full EDV version should it become necessary.
EDV Lite can be self-installed on existing computer hardware, the company said.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help