The Police Evidence Collection topic lets investigators and cops know what’s new in fingerprint technology, legal matters, administrative challenges and more. No law enforcement officer’s case will ever hold up in court without an excellent assembly of evidence, whether that be a bloody knife or a dusty footprint.
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter