Report Writing - Evidence Collection
This segment identifies the need to ensure the evidence listed in the report matches the evidence tag placed on the item. William Fogarty suggests double checking the report prior to booking the evidence to ensure there is no incorrect information listed in the report.
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. sheriff told to disarm before entering arena for charity event
- More than 200 police chiefs criticize Trump’s 'law and order' executive actions
- Video: Nashville cop fatally shoots armed man, NAACP wants probe
- Video: NY trooper arrests suspect after being dragged by vehicle
- Booby trap impales officer investigating marijuana grow operation