Report Writing - Evidence Collection
This segment identifies the need to ensure the evidence listed in the report matches the evidence tag placed on the item. William Fogarty suggests double checking the report prior to booking the evidence to ensure there is no incorrect information listed in the report.
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police