Report Writing - Evidence Collection
This segment identifies the need to ensure the evidence listed in the report matches the evidence tag placed on the item. William Fogarty suggests double checking the report prior to booking the evidence to ensure there is no incorrect information listed in the report.
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Actor Tom Hanks is on the beat, flagging car for police
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert