Report Writing - Evidence Collection
This segment identifies the need to ensure the evidence listed in the report matches the evidence tag placed on the item. William Fogarty suggests double checking the report prior to booking the evidence to ensure there is no incorrect information listed in the report.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help