FULL LIST OF Excited RESULTS
Identifying and Dealing with Excited Delirium–
An expert in excited delirium talks about what to do when you get a call involving someone in the heightened state. First and foremost, get medical attention, he says.
Reality Training: Understanding excited delirium–
Excited Delirium is a medical problem but law enforcement is often called first due to the individiual's violent and irratic behavior. In this video, Dave Smith explains protocol when dealing with these types of calls.
Jerry Staton: Excited Delirium: Signs and Preparation–
Dave Smith and Jerry Staton discuss the signs and symptoms of excited delirium. Staton provides specific guidelines on what to expect, and the importance of working with multi-disciplines to manage the response.
PoliceOne top 5
- 10 secrets cops know that most people don't
- Ala. church asks for its own police department
- Lawmakers want to end 'gun-free zones'
- Bill would make killing first responders a death penalty crime
- Driver busted for using life-size doll in HOV lane
6 tracker-approved skills you need for wilderness survival
From hunting fugitives for your department to pure wilderness adventure entertainment, survivalism is a useful skillset.