Police find hundreds of explosives in W.V. home
Ohio County police said children were inside of a home where hundreds of powerful explosives were discovered.
The three children inside the home were ages 6 to 17.
Police said Tom Criswell is suspected of making bombs and selling them. Criswell is expected to be arrested on felony charges today...
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help