Police find hundreds of explosives in W.V. home
Ohio County police said children were inside of a home where hundreds of powerful explosives were discovered.
The three children inside the home were ages 6 to 17.
Police said Tom Criswell is suspected of making bombs and selling them. Criswell is expected to be arrested on felony charges today...
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform