Teen arrested for planting bombs at San Francisco hospital
By Jaxon Van Derbeken,
San Francisco Chronicle
A 16-year-old psychiatric outpatient at San Francisco General Hospital left pipe bombs on the hospital grounds because it gave him a feeling of power, authorities said Thursday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Ala. church asks for its own police department
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer