Teen arrested for planting bombs at San Francisco hospital
By Jaxon Van Derbeken,
San Francisco Chronicle
A 16-year-old psychiatric outpatient at San Francisco General Hospital left pipe bombs on the hospital grounds because it gave him a feeling of power, authorities said Thursday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops