Explosives found in N.J. school lockers
Students evacuated; devices detonated
By MICHAEL J. FEENEY, Special to the Herald News
Herald News (Passaic County, NJ)
WAYNE, N.J. — Authorities on Wednesday evening were questioning a number of Wayne Valley High School students after removing incendiary devices from school lockers that could have filled the top floor with flames and smoke, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Explosives found in N.J. school lockers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms