4 S.C. men arrested for planning to bomb school
By Tony Graham and Andrew Dys
YORK, South Carolina — A York County man, his son and nephew are among four men arrested Thursday after authorities said they planned to detonate a bomb at a Charlotte school to divert police so they could rob a credit union.
The men planned to rob a Founders Federal Credit Union branch on Westinghouse Boulevard in Charlotte, York County Sheriff Bruce Bryant said during a press conference Thursday at the sheriff's office in York.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 4 S.C. men arrested for planning to bomb school
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy