Fla. police investigate possible acid bomb
By Joel Marino
The Sun Sentinel
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Police were investigating a possible acid bomb found in a yard on the 1300 block of Northwest 10th Place Monday morning.
A resident called police after discovering a 2-liter soda bottle with suspicious liquid and tinfoil in the backyard of a home, Detective Kathy Collins said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. police investigate possible acid bomb
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court