3 Pa. officers injured in blast during training
The Associated Press
BERKS COUNTY, Pa. — Three police officers are injured from an explosion during a training exercise for Berks County's new SWAT team.
One of the officers is from Brecknock Township. The other two are from the Northeast Chester County Emergency Response Team in Tredyffrin Township.
It happened Wednesday at the a closed motel scheduled to be demolished next week, the Dutch Colony Inn in Exeter Township.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court