Mo. bomb squad decertified
By Joe Meyer
The Columbia Daily News
BOONE COUNTY, Mo. - The Boone County Fire Protection District's bomb squad has been out of service since the FBI suspended its certification this month because of a lack of trained bomb technicians.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol's bomb squad would respond to any explosives incidents in Boone County outside Columbia's city limits.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. bomb squad decertified
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house