Mo. bomb squad decertified
By Joe Meyer
The Columbia Daily News
BOONE COUNTY, Mo. - The Boone County Fire Protection District's bomb squad has been out of service since the FBI suspended its certification this month because of a lack of trained bomb technicians.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol's bomb squad would respond to any explosives incidents in Boone County outside Columbia's city limits.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. bomb squad decertified
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court