Texas A&M evacuates campus after bomb threat
The evacuation order was posted on the university's website Friday as a "Code Maroon" warning
COLLEGE STATION, Texas — Texas A&M University officials say they have received a campus-wide bomb threat and are evacuating all students, faculty and staff.
The evacuation order was posted on the university's website Friday as a "Code Maroon" warning. The school says all classes were canceled.
The warning says the evacuation is effective immediately and in effect until further notice.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform