Man asks JFK authorities: Help me find my bomb
Frustrated with authorities after he lost his luggage, a man told them there was a bomb in it
By Philip Messing, Kirstan , Conley and and Kevin Sheehan
The New York Post
NEW YORK — One Egyptian man's wisecrack sure bombed with security at JFK.
Moatazbellah Mohamed Kamel Osman, 33, of Cairo, grew frustrated that airport workers were not doing more to find his lost bag and allegedly claimed there was a bomb in it. Sources said he hoped the threat would make JFK officials take him seriously.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man asks JFK authorities: Help me find my bomb
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman