Man asks JFK authorities: Help me find my bomb
Frustrated with authorities after he lost his luggage, a man told them there was a bomb in it
By Philip Messing, Kirstan , Conley and and Kevin Sheehan
The New York Post
NEW YORK — One Egyptian man's wisecrack sure bombed with security at JFK.
Moatazbellah Mohamed Kamel Osman, 33, of Cairo, grew frustrated that airport workers were not doing more to find his lost bag and allegedly claimed there was a bomb in it. Sources said he hoped the threat would make JFK officials take him seriously.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man asks JFK authorities: Help me find my bomb
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic