Biker taunts Texas police with extreme video
Alberto Rodriguez posted the video to his Facebook with the caption, 'Catch me if you can'
By PoliceOne Staff
SAN ANTONIO — Police are warning anyone who may be harboring the fugitive suspected of posting a video of himself carelessly speeding through traffic to give him up.
Police say Alberto Rodriguez, a fugitive with three warrants for his arrest, posted a video of a dangerous, high-speed motorcycle ride through rush hour traffic to his Facebook page with the caption, “Catch me if you can.”
According to KHOU, Rodriguez weaved through traffic at speeds of 100 mph and came dangerously close to other vehicles as he sped by.
Anyone with information about Rodriguez or this video, is urged to call San Antonio police.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court