Mo. officer among 6 charged in drug sting
By Heather Ratcliffe
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Copyright 2006 St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Bobby Wood figured he could make more money if he stole dope from his supplier rather than pay for it, federal officials said Friday, so he enlisted a corrupt cop and a towing company owner to intercept couriers carrying cocaine.
The FBI spent more than a year watching them, officials revealed Friday in announcing charges against six men that accuse them of trafficking in more than $2.4 million worth of cocaine.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. officer among 6 charged in drug sting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper