La. ecstasy bust includes $230,000 in cash, 50,000 tablets
By Bob Ussery, Staff writer
Copyright 2006 The Times-Picayune Publishing Company
Federal and local authorities seized more than 50,000 tablets of the drug Ecstasy, $230,000 in cash, a luxury vehicle and an 18-wheeler, following two separate drug busts that led to the arrest of four men late Friday night and early Saturday morning.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help