La. ecstasy bust includes $230,000 in cash, 50,000 tablets
By Bob Ussery, Staff writer
Copyright 2006 The Times-Picayune Publishing Company
Federal and local authorities seized more than 50,000 tablets of the drug Ecstasy, $230,000 in cash, a luxury vehicle and an 18-wheeler, following two separate drug busts that led to the arrest of four men late Friday night and early Saturday morning.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend