Tenn. police hand over TASER computer chip to FBI
Dick Cook, Staff Reporter
Copyright 2006 Chattanooga Publishing Company
CLEVELAND, Tenn. -- Bradley County Sheriff's Department investigators downloaded information from a computer chip in the Taser used to shock Christopher McCargo last month and turned the data over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation on Monday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help